£25k - 30k per year
3 months ago
Forward Role are working with an award-winning tech business in Manchester. The global business are one of the fastest growing in their specialist field and are now recruiting a Marketing & Ecommerce Analyst to join the entrepreneurial team. The business have an excellent culture with a start-up feel and are looking for a passionate and ambitious analyst to provide high-level support to the product and marketing team.
Role & responsibilities:
- Supporting management with the ecommerce roadmap
- Delivering and maintaining regular reporting and dashboards for stakeholders
- Providing competitor ecommerce and product analysis
- Web analytics – visitor metrics, conversion rates, funnel analysis etc.
- Working to continually improve digital content, the user journey/experience and conversion
- Forecasting and reporting on business wide KPIs, providing insight and recommendations to support decision making, stream line processes and to improve conversion
- Support the product team with management of the website and new product launches
- Working closely with the marketing team to deliver in-depth analysis and insightful reporting in to campaign performance, making recommendations for future campaigns
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years experience minimum, working in a similar Data Analytics role
- Knowledge of ecommerce and marketing is desirable
- SQL and/or Google Analytics experience is essential
- Commercially focused attitude, results driven
- Passionate about digital technology
- Ambitious, with ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.