Are you looking for a diverse role working for a well-established and creative company operating on a global scale? Then this could be the ideal role for you!
If you are a recent graduate or someone with relevant ecommerce or marketing experience, looking for a role in the Chester area then carry on reading!
Within the role you will play an essential part within the marketing team and will be working across the B2B section of the business with the focus of implementing the online marketing and ecommerce strategy.
- Focus on B2B ecommerce marketing, liaising with the B2C team when needed
- Reporting and analysis on web data and website performance
- Identifying trends within the market
- Copy writing and proof reading marketing materials
- Product updates for imagery and descriptions
- Setting up promotional campaigns
- Social media updates where necessary, including platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Liaising with the wider marketing and sales team in addition to supply chain
Requirements for the role:
- Recent graduate ideally with a relevant degree i.e. marketing or business
- Someone with relevant experience within marketing or ecommerce
- Attention to detail, motivated and eager to learn and develop their skills
- Comfortable with using social media platforms
- Basic knowledge of maintaining a website or an interest in doing so
- IT skills including Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year
An experienced eCommerce Manager is sought for a market leading business to be an integral part of the future growth, the online trading the execution of a number of innovative projects. You will manage a growing team, currently 3 heads, and will change, identify and lead to ensure targets are hi...
- £40k - 45k per year
We are one of the North West’s leading eCommerce brands and are looking to expand our eCommerce Team by hiring the best talent in the market as we are looking for a new eCommerce Lead to drive our division forward. You will be responsible for cross functional team and external partners and accoun...
- £120k-150k per year
Our client is a well-known retail brand based in Manchester, looking for an experienced, customer-focussed and commercially driven Ecommerce Director with a track record of managing and implementing ecommerce strategy and driving large digital teams to commercial success. The purpose of the role ...
- £30k - 40k per year
Ecommerce Trading Manager If you are experienced in the Ecommerce sector and you are looking to take the next step in your career, then this could be the right role for you! We are working with an established retail business based in Manchester who have grown a vast amount since they started. Thi...