An incredible opportunity has arisen for an eCommerce Assistant to join a global consumer durables business on their new eCommerce venture. The role reports into a knowledgeable and personable Head of eCommerce, who heads up all online retail activity across the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. The business has seen significant growth over the last 12 months across marketplace and their own online channels and similar growth is anticipated year on year. As such, expansion across international territories is now on the horizon and the newly appointed eCommerce Assistant will be involved in upcoming projects as well as managing the UK sites.
If you are ambitious, energetic and eager to learn, this could be the role for you!
• Manage product performance across various marketplaces through consistent monitoring of performance;
• Drive online promotional activity through a variety of techniques (offers, bundles etc);
• Visually merchandise a variety of product lines with the overall intention of increasing conversion;
• Process online orders and respond to all customer queries etc;
• Analyse and manage SEO performance with the SEO & Paid Search Lead;
• Liaise with off-site Web Development team to constantly monitor and progress website efficiency and performance;
• Technical bug-fixing alongside the Web Development team – from initial reporting through to resolution deployment;
• Utilise tools such as Google Analytics and Excel to provide reports to inform/lead strategy decisions;
• Manage online stock inventory & categories;
• Manage and work within our EPOS/CRM Linnworks system.
• 1+ years’ experience in a similar e-Commerce role, working with platforms such as Amazon, eBay and Shopify, as well as analytical platforms such as Google Analytics;
• Commercial mindset and understanding of a business P&L, with a keen eye on product pricing and how to drive continued sales growth/profit;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel (i.e. VLOOKUP and pivot tables).
• Advanced interpersonal and customer service skills;
• Advanced writing skills and a comprehensive understanding of the English language;
• Advanced problem-solving and organisational skills, with the ability to work to deadlines;
• Motivated self-starter.
• Prior experience of working within a consumer goods company;
• Basic knowledge and use of an ERP system (JD Edwards would be ideal);
• Basic understanding of ‘Bill of Materials’ (BOMs);
• Basic understanding of warehousing and stock control;
• French and/or German language skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £80k - 100k per year + bonus
- Posted about 1 month ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a fast paced retailer based in Manchester. Thanks to significant YoY growth, an eCommerce Director is sought to drive international expansion and head up a digital and marketing team. Responsibilities: Drive global growth across current and new territories...
- £20k - 22k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Are you looking for a new eCommerce role and do you have 1-2 years digital experience? If so, then this could be the perfect role for you. I am working with an international business based in cool offices in Stockport on the search for an eCommerce Executive to join their growing and vibrant eCom...
- £120k-150k per year
- Posted 10 months ago
Our client is a well-known retail brand based in Manchester, looking for an experienced, customer-focussed and commercially driven Ecommerce Director with a track record of managing and implementing ecommerce strategy and driving large digital teams to commercial success. The purpose of the role ...
- £50k - 55k per year
- Posted 7 days ago
A global business, with UK headquarters in Manchester, is looking for a Senior eCommerce Manager to head up the online sales across the brand website and marketplace. You will focus on the growth of the Amazon channels, exploring new opportunities and ensuring continued brand exposure and convers...