£18k - 22k per year + Benefits
over 1 year ago
This is a varied and challenging role that will require a confident and motivated individual.
It is essential that you are a self-starter, well organised and can demonstrate an attention to detail. Strong communication skills are vital - when dealing with customers over the telephone, working with colleagues and in writing engaging content for the website.
Day-to-day Activities will include:
• Creating new products on the website ensuring that they are described in an accurate, clear and concise manner
• Visual merchandising products to attract customers, increase conversions and drive sales
• Creating engaging visual and written content to assist and improve the customers shopping experience and increase conversion rates
• Working with the buying team to source product imagery and information from suppliers
• Reviewing category and product sales performance to identify trends and new trading opportunities
• Supporting the Ecommerce Administrators in processing orders and answering customer queries by telephone, live chat and email when required
• Responsible for processing website orders into the central stock management system
• Contacting customers to explain any shipment delays or to confirm any order details
• Answering customer order queries via telephone, live chat and email
• Manage communication with customers and couriers for the return and replacement of goods
The key candidate requirements for the role:
• Strong writing skills
• A creative flair
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• The ability to write and proof read copy
• Comfortable handling and drawing conclusions from data
• Experience of e-commerce trading (ideally via a Magento platform) is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
This is an excellent opportunity with outstanding benefits.
To learn more, please contact Rachel Wheeler on 0161 974 5631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.