£16k - 18k per year
Are you looking for your first role or looking for your next role in ecommerce? Are you looking to join a reputable retailer with progression and development opportunities?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a well loved retailer in South Manchester with great transport connections. An eCommerce Assistance is sought to work across multiple websites, ensure product listings are up to date and ensure the website is updated and merchandised effectively.
- Working with the buying team to understand all new products to ensure they are listed in a timely fashion, in advance of the product launch date.
- Responsible for organising product list and preparing samples ahead of shoots - collecting the correct/important information.
- Working with photographer and creative team to plan photographer’s workload and ensure images are in line with site regulations and guidelines.
- Ensuring all images & information are correctly listed on all sites.
- Creating & managing new product loads to trading sites.
- Responsible for the maintenance of new and existing listings online.
- Merchandising site to bring newest products to top of pages as well as visually presentable to consumers in line with marketing activity.
- Updating the websites to reflect marketing campaigns (banners, homepage blocks, category images and re-ordering products).
- Creating categories on the website to follow trends and themes set by the marketing team.
- Working closely with customer service so any technical issues with the website can be resolved as quickly as possible.
This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with 6-12 months experience looking for their next role in ecommerce.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.