£18k - 20k per year
3 months ago
Are you about to graduate and looking for your first role? Are you interested in ecommerce? If so then this could be the ideal role for you!
Manchester's fast fashion scene is unrivalled and one of the fasted growing brands is looking for an eCommerce Assistant to join the team. You will ideally have some ecommerce, digital or marketing experience gained via an internship, apprenticeship or a part time role. This is the perfect opportunity to kick start your career and gain heaps of experience.
What you will do:
- Work with the buying team to understand all new products to ensure they are listed in a timely fashion, in advance of the product launch date.
- Responsible for organising product list and preparing samples ahead of shoots - collecting the correct/important information.
- Ensure all images & information are correctly listed on all sites.
- Create & manage new product loads to the website.
- Responsible for the maintenance of new and existing listings online.
- Merchandise site to bring newest products to top of pages as well as visually presentable to consumers in line with marketing activity
- Update the house websites to reflect marketing campaigns (banners, homepage blocks, category images and re-ordering products).
- Create categories on website to follow trends and themes set by the marketing team.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.