£18k - 19k per year
Forward Role has partnered with a well loved regional retailer on the search for an eCommerce Assistant.
This role comes after a period of exceptional online growth and is a truly exciting time to join the business and help shape the future of the department.
Day to day responsibilities
- Set up new products ensuring that they are described in an accurate, clear and concise manner
- Set up new categories where needed
- Visual merchandise products to attract customers and increase conversions
- Monitor where product images are missing, incorrect or lacking optimisation
- Identify ways to assist in improving conversion rates through persuasive content
- Liaise with the buying team to review sales performance and identify new opportunities
- Support the E-Commerce Manager with ad hoc on-site projects and web developments
- Working with wider Marketing and Buying teams to create new ideas to help drive growth
- Ensure work is completed in a timely manner, within deadlines, and to an excellent quality, through high attention to detail
- A passion for online
- Microsoft 365 Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Previous experience within an E-Commerce Assistant role
- Good eye for detail
- Commercial awareness
- Creative flair
- Organised with an ability to multitask on different projects
- A basic understanding of SEO and CMS (content management systems)
- Strong written English
- Experience with Magento or similar (ideal but not essential)
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organization
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Reacts positively to change
- Team player
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.