£18k - 20k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you a recent graduate? Or are you looking for your first role in ecommerce and/or digital marketing? I am working with one of Manchester's leading retailers on the search for an Ecommerce Assistant. This is the perfect role for someone with minimal experience (perhaps you have had part time work or completed an internship within a similar industry).
- Write product content, ensuring the descriptions are enticing, clear and concise. You want to make the items stand out and appeal to customers
- Compile all the product creative and details from multiple teams, such as photography and imagery from the Creative team and product specifications from the Buying team
- Be the face of the business, liaising with customers via social media, email and phone
- Handle customer queries, offering refunds or exhanges and answering any questions with professionalism
- Conduct competitor analysis and make suggestions for improvement
- Assist members of the team with social media, content, digital marketing and marketing campaigns
- Learn about the world of retail, ecommerce and digital marketing
- Fast track your career in a high growth team
- Desmonstrate customer service experience, whether this be from working on a shop floor or working within an office environment
- Versatile and hard working attitude
- Experience within a similar role is beneficial but not essential
- A 'can do' attitude
- Determination and drive to succeed
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.