£20k - 25k per year
3 months ago
Job Role: Ecommerce Content & Merchandising Executive
Salary: Up to £25k depending on experience
We are working with a sports retailer who are market leading within the industry. They are experiencing continual growth and are now trading in more than 60 countries. The brand has recently launched a new ecommerce website and are looking for an Ecommerce Executive to join their established team. This is a brilliant opportunity to grow and develop within an Ecommerce role.
Within the role, you will be responsible for support in ecommerce trading on the website. Working alongside the Ecommerce Trading Manager with the use of sales trends and analysis of data and effectively merchandising the website to maximise sales.
You will work closely with the team on optimising copy for product, including product descriptions, product listings for SEO. Including visual merchandising the images and liaising with the Graphic Designer, ensuring they are also formatted correctly on all digital channels. Creating a great online user experience.
- Creating product copy for product categories, equipment and apparel for the website and product managements systems
- Create, publish and edit product content for seasonal and mid-season hits
- Help with content creation for the website and other digital channels
- Work with the Ecommerce Trading Manager to ensure merchandising and stock levels are aligned to marketing campaigns and sales trends
- Ensure all onsite communication on the brands channels remains in line with the brand ethos, whilst also being highly commercial
- Support 3rd party marketplaces with relevant copy and metadata (element of on page SEO).
- Helping out with ad hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of ecommerce content and merchandising experience
- Team player
- Strong written skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to use data to inform decisions
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Work with multiple teams, across departments including Product, Social, PR and eCom mostly
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.