£20k - 30k per year
0161 914 8499
7 months ago
Ecommerce Content & Merchandising Executive
Forward Role are currently working with a fast growing, market leading retail brand trading in more than 60 countries worldwide. They have recently launched a new ecommerce website and are looking for a Ecommerce Content & Merchandising Executive to help the website progress and develop.
- Creating product copy for products on the website and product managements systems
- Create, publish and edit product content for seasonal and mid-season drops
- Help with content creation for the website and other owned digital channels
- Work with the Ecommerce Trading Manager to ensure merchandising is aligned to marketing campaigns and sales trends
- Ensure all onsite communication channels remains on brand whilst also being highly commercial
- Support 3rd party marketplaces with relevant copy and metadata
- Helping out with ad hoc projects as required
- 2+ years of ecommerce content and merchandising experience
- Strong written skills
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to use data to inform decisions
- Team player – across multiple sites
- Work across departments Product, Social, PR and eCom primarily
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.