We have the pleasure of working with a growing beauty retailer, who have had rapid growth and huge success to look for an Ecommerce Content Coordinator to join their team. As the business continues to grow, this fun and vibrant team work with the best software and offer to train and develop their employees so they can achieve the best of their ability. With your birthday off and a “duvet” day to enjoy when you choose, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious executive to join the team.
What you will be doing
- Editing and uploading all content across the website
- Work with the marketing team to upload written content
- Collaborate with the merchandising, design and photographic team to upload products
- Ensure all content across the website are SEO optimised, including meta data, relevant in-page links and effective copy
- Be the point of contact for buyers, merchandisers, marketing and photography on amending the website
- Day to day management of the website
Who you will be
- An experienced content coordinator with at least 2 years experience
- Ideally have experience in e-commerce, beauty and retail would be a bonus
- Understand the importance of SEO and how it works
- Attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
If you feel you are suitable, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 23 days ago
SimpliSafe is an award-winning home security business providing great value plug and play products. With over three million loyal customers in the US and backed by one of the world's leading venture capitalists Hellman & Friedman, their ambition is to become a global brand – starting with a Europ...
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
We are currently looking for a Content Manager for an award-winning e-commerce retail company that has $300 million turnover and 92% retention rate. With over three million loyal customers in the US, our client’s ambition is to become a global brand starting with the European head office in the h...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 9 days ago
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an eCommerce Assistant to join a global consumer durables business on their new eCommerce venture. The role reports into a knowledgeable and personable Head of eCommerce, who heads up all online retail activity across the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. The b...
- £80k - 100k per year + bonus
- Posted 11 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a fast paced retailer based in Manchester. Thanks to significant YoY growth, an eCommerce Director is sought to drive international expansion and head up a digital and marketing team. Responsibilities: Drive global growth across current and new territories...