£18k - 22k per year
4 months ago
We have the pleasure of working with a growing beauty retailer, who have had rapid growth and huge success to look for an Ecommerce Content Coordinator to join their team. As the business continues to grow, this fun and vibrant team work with the best software and offer to train and develop their employees so they can achieve the best of their ability. With your birthday off and a “duvet” day to enjoy when you choose, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious executive to join the team.
What you will be doing
- Editing and uploading all content across the website
- Work with the marketing team to upload written content
- Collaborate with the merchandising, design and photographic team to upload products
- Ensure all content across the website are SEO optimised, including meta data, relevant in-page links and effective copy
- Be the point of contact for buyers, merchandisers, marketing and photography on amending the website
- Day to day management of the website
Who you will be
- An experienced content coordinator with at least 2 years experience
- Ideally have experience in e-commerce, beauty and retail would be a bonus
- Understand the importance of SEO and how it works
- Attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
If you feel you are suitable, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration or email your CV to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.