A leading retailer has since significant YoY digital growth and as such is looking for an eCommerce Delivery Lead to be responsible for leading cross functional teams and external partners whislt being accountable for delivering market leading e-commerce projects.
- You will allow project teams to focus on high quality delivery while supporting with vision, requirements scoping and project management. You will lead based on building trust and positive delivery.
- You’ll be tracking and reporting progress, delivery milestones, identifying and tracking risks, bottlenecks and critical path activities. Where risks are identified you’ll escalate and create mitigation and contingency plans.
- Working collaboratively, you will drive significant efficiencies, remove complexity, whilst also ensuring our business delivers its ambitious long term e-commerce goals.
- Working with external partners and the internal team you’ll be the primary point of contact for day-to-day project communications and logistics, playing a pivotal role in aligning deliverables. You’ll jump on important e-mails and instant messages, as soon as they come in, and keep the project team running smoothly.
- In collaboration with designers, developers, specialists and using lab based UX research you will work to fully understand business and customer drivers to define and shape requirements. You will be ensuring that requirements that are prioritised contribute to delivering the strategic e-commerce roadmap as well as identifying and delivering tactical changes to improve e-commerce CX.
- You’ll manage the backlog and work with stakeholders to prioritise tasks and ensure project team workload is optimised. You’ll strive for constructive outcomes and action orientated goals in discussions and planning sessions.
- Often, the outputs will be tangible, such as architecture, workflows, spreadsheets, plans, prioritized backlog, annotated user stories, and documentation of decisions.
- As a creative thinker with a challenger mind-set you will have a passion for seeking to understand, define, explore and deliver solutions that will solve significant and sometimes complex business opportunities.
- You will be familiar with project management activities, structure and documentation and have an opportunity to evolve working practices as you identify improvements.
- An awareness of ecommerce potential, technical possibility, customer focus, UX, requirements gathering and refinement.
- A Collaborative and constructive approach and soft skills.
- You should have experience collaborating on e-commerce projects, digital projects or IT projects with a commercial focus.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 45k per year
We are one of the North West’s leading eCommerce brands and are looking to expand our eCommerce Team by hiring the best talent in the market as we are looking for a new eCommerce Lead to drive our division forward. You will be responsible for cross functional team and external partners and accoun...
- £35k - 40k per year
An experienced eCommerce Manager is sought for a market leading business to be an integral part of the future growth, the online trading the execution of a number of innovative projects. You will manage a growing team, currently 3 heads, and will change, identify and lead to ensure targets are hi...
- £17k - 21k per year
Ecommerce Assistant Are you looking for a diverse role working for a well-established and creative company operating on a global scale? Then this could be the ideal role for you! If you are a recent graduate or someone with relevant ecommerce or marketing experience, looking for a role in the Che...
- £120k-150k per year
Our client is a well-known retail brand based in Manchester, looking for an experienced, customer-focussed and commercially driven Ecommerce Director with a track record of managing and implementing ecommerce strategy and driving large digital teams to commercial success. The purpose of the role ...