£40k - 55k per year + Benefits
4 months ago
My client is currently looking for a permanent Senior eCommerce Developer to join their rapidly growing development team. As the Senior eCommerce Developer you will develop cutting edge systems and software to provide the best in class user journey across all devices. Working as part of a team to drive the continued growth of the company, integrating with third party supporting systems and developing internal systems, including rewriting the Magento code base.
- Leading the development team in planned sprints
- Analysing requirements, proposing scalable and flexible future proofed solutions and estimating development work accordingly
- Programming and templating responsive, dynamic websites using current best practice
- Setting up and connecting backend and frontend code
- Testing code and deploying projects to live server environments
- Setting up databases and code repositories, installing and configuring open source platforms
- Implementing third party integrations
- Implementation of web service APIs and XML feeds
- Experience working a commercial eCommerce system
- Magento experience or similar eCommerce platform experience
- Responsible website development
- Knowledge of AWS
If the role is of interest, please submit your CV in the first instance.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.