£22k - 24k per year
A leading healthcare business, which partnered with Public Health to provide vital provisions to care homes throughout the pandemic is looking for an eCommerce Executive to join their growing team.
The business has seen unprecedented growth over the last 12 months and this hire is a brand new role, allowing the successful candidate heaps of opportunity to develop and grow.
If you have 12 months experience and are looking to spread your wings and progress, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Adding and removing products on the websites and assisting with product merchandising and pricing across Amazon Marketplace and eBay
- Writing product descriptions and resizing images using Photoshop, working with suppliers to gather missing product data and images
- Assistant with digital campaigns and creating content such as blogs to drive traffic to the websites and increase revenue
- On-going website testing and competitor analysis to improve the user and customer experience across the websites
- Conducting basic SEO tasks such as broken link fixes, site crawls and carrying out keyword research to optimise content
- Acting as first-line support between customer service and developers, ensuring site issues are logged with the team collaboration tools
- Reporting using Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel to assist in strategic decisions across the business
- Working with the developers to automate tasks within the team to improve productivity & increase efficiency
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience within an e-commerce business or digital marketing agency
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel including formulas, lookups and data validation
- Basic SEO knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics
- Experience with Magento and/or Wordpress
- Experience with Amazon and/or eBay
- Experience with image processing and Photoshop
- Self-motivated with excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
You must be able to drive as the business is located on an industrial estate and you must be able to travel daily to the office close to Barnsley.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.