£25k - 28k per year
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with the UK's fastest growing fashion brand on the search for an eCommerce Executive.
You will be joining an incredible bunch of ambitious people and will have tonnes of opportunity to grow, develop and progress as the eCommerce team continues to thrive.
What you’ll do:
- Day to day management of the online store using Magento, ensuring the website is kept up to date with seasonally relevant products, updated imagery and banners, new in products, regularly updated category pages
- Monitor product performance to ensure product and category pages are optimised efficiently
- Owning the Visual Merchandising of the site, ensuring products are displayed correctly
- Be responsible for upselling and cross selling opportunities on product pages to maximise sales
- Deliver best in class customer experience working closely with the customer service team to provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity
- Supporting with the uploading of new products, ensuring deadlines are met
- Asset management, ensuring samples, copy and images are collated ahead of launches
- Liaising with the Buying & Merchandising teams to ensure products arrive on time for marketing launches
- Highly organised
- An excellent attention to detail & quality
- Hands on experience with Magento and are able to comfortably navigate the platform and upload products and make site changes
- Analytical skills to draw conclusions from data and sales reports, experience with Google Analytics
- Super positive, energetic and enthusiastic with a creative mind, bursting with ideas and the drive
- Experience in the fashion industry
- An enthusiastic & energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic
- An intuitive grasp of brand with a ‘customer first’ approach
- Strong organisation skills: self-directed & capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.