£18k - 20k per year
over 2 years ago
Do you have experience within ecommerce and want to work in a well established marketing and ecommerce environment? Do you have an interest in interior design? If so, then this could be the role for you!
A market leader within the home sector is expanding the ecommerce team thanks to continual online growth. They are now seeking an Ecommerce Executive to ensure all product is merchandised accurately and effectively.
- Optimise product categorisation to ensure products appear in all appropriate categories
- Optimise product display / sort orders on listing and search pages
- Suggest improvements to collections / promotions based on product knowledge
- Collate online product assets and data (imagery, attributes, product descriptions, etc)
- Work with the photographer/studio team to ensure new stock is photographed and made available for web as required and in line with campaign launches
- Optimise product data and product descriptions to ensure all product details are online correctly and representing the product well / ensure you optimise user experience on product and product listings pages.
- Schedule and set product pages live (for future dates where required) and set expiration dates where needed.
Skills and Experience
- High attention to detail
- Commercially aware
- Organised and process driven
- Experience of category and visual merchandising is ideal
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of CMS experience (ideally Magento)
- Experience of copywriting (for online)
- Excel skills
In addtion to the salary the company also offers brilliant added benefits to reward their staff.
Apply now to be considered!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.