£20k - 23k per year
over 1 year ago
Working for one of the largest UK brands, an eCommerce Executive is sought to manage the day to day activity on multiple websites. Reporting to the Head of E-commerce this role is responsible for ensuring that all E-commerce trading activity is listed across all of the websites.
About the role:
- Ensure all new products are uploaded and listed on websites/channels
- Optimise listings with accurate product information, images, pricing to increase sales and maximise revenue
- Manage the set-up of promotional campaigns, uploading banners and content to the websites
- Manage categories across the sites and ensure all products are categorised & merchandised correctly
- Update of all POS in line with campaign plans
- Review of order intake to ensure all orders have processes
Requirements and experience:
- Magento Experience or similar CMS experience essential to the role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good analytical skillset
- To be able to work well as part of the team and maintain a positive attitude
- At least two years’ experience in e-commerce as well as a keen interest in online retail sales
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.