Working for one of the largest UK brands, an eCommerce Executive is sought to manage the day to day activity on multiple websites. Reporting to the Head of E-commerce this role is responsible for ensuring that all E-commerce trading activity is listed across all of the websites.
About the role:
- Ensure all new products are uploaded and listed on websites/channels
- Optimise listings with accurate product information, images, pricing to increase sales and maximise revenue
- Manage the set-up of promotional campaigns, uploading banners and content to the websites
- Manage categories across the sites and ensure all products are categorised & merchandised correctly
- Update of all POS in line with campaign plans
- Review of order intake to ensure all orders have processes
Requirements and experience:
- Magento Experience or similar CMS experience essential to the role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good analytical skillset
- To be able to work well as part of the team and maintain a positive attitude
- At least two years’ experience in e-commerce as well as a keen interest in online retail sales
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £24k - 28k per year
A rapidly growing, award winning business is looking for an eCommerce Executive to join the expanding digital team and take ownership over the listing and promotion of products. Responsibilities include: Manage multiple websites Ensure all new products are uploaded and listed on websites/channels...
- £35k - 40k per year
Job purpose: To help the business connect with even more customers and meet commercial sales, brand and KPI targets for all online channels (specifically covering Website, Brand and marketplaces). Assign budget according to best ROI. Enhance and develop all traffic generation routes to market wit...
- Market related
This online retailer has seen exponential growth over the last 12 months and has seen YoY revenue increase since launch several years ago. An eCommerce Manager is sought to own the trading website, manage conversion and the user experience. Create a trading framework amongst ecommerce, digital ma...
- £120k-150k per year
Our client is a well-known retail brand based in Manchester, looking for an experienced, customer-focussed and commercially driven Ecommerce Director with a track record of managing and implementing ecommerce strategy and driving large digital teams to commercial success. The purpose of the role ...