£24k - 28k per year
over 1 year ago
A rapidly growing, award winning business is looking for an eCommerce Executive to join the expanding digital team and take ownership over the listing and promotion of products.
- Manage multiple websites
- Ensure all new products are uploaded and listed on websites/channels
- Optimise listings with accurate product information, images, pricing to increase sales and maximise revenue
- Manage categories across the sites and ensure all products are categorised & merchandised correctly
- Merchandise the products online, ensuring opportunities are executed to upsell and cross sell
- Provide additional support to the e-commerce team as necessary
- Launch and manage online campaigns across multiple channels (such as email, affiliates and social) to promote new products and to circulate promotional activity
Experience and skills:
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience with a CMS, product uploads and online merchandising
- Hands on knowledge across social, email and affiliates channels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skillset
- Working knowledge of SEO is ideal
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.