A rapidly growing, award winning business is looking for an eCommerce Executive to join the expanding digital team and take ownership over the listing and promotion of products.
- Manage multiple websites
- Ensure all new products are uploaded and listed on websites/channels
- Optimise listings with accurate product information, images, pricing to increase sales and maximise revenue
- Manage categories across the sites and ensure all products are categorised & merchandised correctly
- Merchandise the products online, ensuring opportunities are executed to upsell and cross sell
- Provide additional support to the e-commerce team as necessary
- Launch and manage online campaigns across multiple channels (such as email, affiliates and social) to promote new products and to circulate promotional activity
Experience and skills:
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience with a CMS, product uploads and online merchandising
- Hands on knowledge across social, email and affiliates channels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skillset
- Working knowledge of SEO is ideal
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 23k per year
Working for one of the largest UK brands, an eCommerce Executive is sought to manage the day to day activity on multiple websites. Reporting to the Head of E-commerce this role is responsible for ensuring that all E-commerce trading activity is listed across all of the websites. About the role: E...
- £35k - 40k per year
Job purpose: To help the business connect with even more customers and meet commercial sales, brand and KPI targets for all online channels (specifically covering Website, Brand and marketplaces). Assign budget according to best ROI. Enhance and develop all traffic generation routes to market wit...
- Market related
This online retailer has seen exponential growth over the last 12 months and has seen YoY revenue increase since launch several years ago. An eCommerce Manager is sought to own the trading website, manage conversion and the user experience. Create a trading framework amongst ecommerce, digital ma...
- £120k-150k per year
Our client is a well-known retail brand based in Manchester, looking for an experienced, customer-focussed and commercially driven Ecommerce Director with a track record of managing and implementing ecommerce strategy and driving large digital teams to commercial success. The purpose of the role ...