Are you looking for a new eCommerce role and do you have 1-2 years digital experience? If so, then this could be the perfect role for you.
I am working with an international business based in cool offices in Stockport on the search for an eCommerce Executive to join their growing and vibrant eCommerce team. You will utilise your current skill set and continue to learn as you get involved in innovative digital projects.
- The production of platform analysis and product range documents, enabling the store team to successfully and efficiently manage products and site performance
- Providing administration support with merchandising the platforms via trackable links on promotional banners and site navigation.
- Support for other team members in all aspects of banner, search and personalisation performance and project work
- Managing new product SKUs and product ranges onto the platforms via planned and structured site activities and database management.
- Ensuring all Product specifications (E.g. Images, descriptions & categories) are immediately updated if amended, improved or upgraded by the suppliers or internal Departments.
- Improving product data and attributes to ensure site performance (filters, search and personalisation) is enhanced
- Providing administration support with product promotions (E.g. Multi-buys) and collections, from concept through to being live on the platforms.
- Conducting regular platform checks (E.g. Pricing and Stock) to identify any problems / opportunities and then liaising with Internal Department to fix or improve aspects accordingly.
- Conducting regular planned ‘walk the floor’ reviews of the site along with other team members, reporting back on any issues for them to be fixed
- Being part of all site testing and projects and logging bugs for them to be fixed by I.T
- Ideally 2 years’ experience working in a similar role / on an ecommerce platform
- Be a motivated self-starter who isn't afraid to get stuck in and do what is necessary to achieve Store sales targets and KPIs
- Knowledge and experience of Google Analytics and have an awareness of key online reporting metrics
- I.T literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel (E.g. Pivot tables, Charts, Reports, Formulas such as SumIfs and Vlookups) and other Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience at creating product / sales reports for distribution to relevant Departments.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills (E.g. percentages, multiplication) in order to produce reports intended for senior management and other team members
- Strong organisation abilities with attention to detail, planning and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic about ecommerce and online sales.
- Experience of dealing with products / SKUs and data on a busy ecommerce platform
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of Departments and people.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £24k - 28k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
A rapidly growing, award winning business is looking for an eCommerce Executive to join the expanding digital team and take ownership over the listing and promotion of products. Responsibilities include: Manage multiple websites Ensure all new products are uploaded and listed on websites/channels...
- £20k - 23k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Working for one of the largest UK brands, an eCommerce Executive is sought to manage the day to day activity on multiple websites. Reporting to the Head of E-commerce this role is responsible for ensuring that all E-commerce trading activity is listed across all of the websites. About the role: E...
- £19k - 22k per year
- Posted about 13 hours ago
Are you a native/fluent Spanish speaker? Are you a recent graduate and/or have 1-2 years experience within an ecommerce, marketing or digital role? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity to progress and utilise your language skills. This beauty business based just a short train journey...
- £19k - 22k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
Are you a native/fluent French speaker? Are you a recent graduate and/or have 1-2 years experience within an ecommerce, marketing or digital role? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity to progress and utilise your language skills. This beauty business based just a short train journey ...