£15k - 20k per year
about 1 year ago
Do you have a passion for fashion, a natural way with words to create engaging content that are results driven? We have the pleasure of working with a growing fast fashion company in Manchester to find a passionate Ecommerce Executive, who can write amazing product descriptions, fashion blogs, and play integral role within the digital team.
Your daily responsibility will be uploading products to the website, create SEO optimised content, and ensure that the tone of voice of the brand is consistent across all of its channels. So if you’re up to date with the hottest fashion trends, celebrity gossip and who’s wearing the best outfit (or not so best!) at the biggest awards, then you’re the fashionista we are looking for.
What you will be doing
- As the Ecommerce Executive, you’ll be updating the website content, writing product descriptions, fashion related blogs via CMS (Magento)
- Creating short, snappy, SEO friendly product descriptions
- Ensuring that your daily/weekly KPIs are met
- Gathering research on what’s hot (and what’s not), having a strong fashion and product awareness
- Proofing images and content before uploading
Who you will be
- Previous experience as an Ecommerce Executive / Product uploader
- Excellent content writing skills
- Knowledge of Magento and Adobe Photoshop
- A lover of fashion!
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.