£18k - 22k per year
7 months ago
eCommerce Executive – Fashion – South Manchester
Are you someone at the beginning of your career with a burning desire for fashion and eCommerce?! I am currently for a high growth women’s fashion brand who are adding to their growing eCommerce team!
Have you had at least 6 months experience in an eCommerce role ideally operating on a magento platform? If so, I’d love to hear from you.
- Day to day management of the magento platform, uploading new product lines and liaising with our buying team ensure optimum category performance
- Asset Management – This could be everything from samples, copy, images etc!
- Continue to develop your eCommerce skills by liaising with the wider team and playing a key role in business critical projects.
- A ‘passion for fashion’ with bags of energy, enthusiasm and a keen eye for detail
- Hands on experience with Magento with an ability to upload product and make site changes
- Analytical thinking with an ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong organisational and a desire to work in a high energy environment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.