£150 - 280 per day
7 months ago
We are looking for a temporary Ecommerce Executive for a global education provider in Manchester for a short-term contract that can last anywhere between 1 – 3 months.
As the Ecommerce Executive, you will have:
- Extensive experience in using and updating webpages using CMS
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to do repetitive tasks to a high quality
- Basic understanding of web and SEO principles, utilising H tags and links correctly and accurately
- Ability to interpret designs and build in system
- Excellent standard of English and ability to spot issues, typos
- Experience in working with a project management tool and managing their tasks
- Excellent communication skills – we’re learning as we go with this system and somebody who is comfortable in flagging issues and helping us find a solution
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
For more information, please contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.