£22k - 30k per year
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
eCommerce Executive – Liverpool – Initial 6 month contract
Are you someone at the beginning of your career with ambitions of becoming a key player in the growth of a multi-national businesses’ eCommerce function?! I am currently for a multinational organisation where eCommerce is at the forefront of current and future investment.
Have you had at least 1 years’ experience in an eCommerce role working on Shopify, Amazon and eBay platforms? If so, I’d love to hear from you.
- Managing performance across the variety of territories the business operates in from a geographical and platform perspective (e.g. Shopify and Amazon)
- Working on promotional activity and merchandising of products to drive conversion and upselling.
- Working as part of wider acquisition strategies (SEO and Paid Search) to drive traffic to the site
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role with exposure to Shopify (or similar) platforms and marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay.
- Commercially focused with a keen eye for pricing strategy and product performance
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to engage with a variety of key stakeholders
- Strong organisational and a desire to work in a collaborative environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.