£25k - 30k per year
4 months ago
Ecommerce Executive (Marketplaces)
We are proud to be partnering with a premium retail brand who are adding to their high performing ecommerce team. With an ecommerce first approach to future business performance, this is a role born out of growth and so is a fantastic time to be joining this business.
This is a role that will drive growth across their where you will ensure optimum performance across critical channels/marketplaces and play an instrumental role in driving growth.
- Managing performance across Amazon Vendor and Seller accounts including working closely with the Head of Ecommerce to drive growth across this channel
- Driving online sales and profit targets, recognising opportunities and areas for improvements as part of key stakeholder meetings
- Maintain and build relationships with major retailer and buying partners
- Manage product uploading and listing recognising nuances in changes required for specific channels.
- Strong experiences in managing Amazon (vender/seller) and Ebay marketplaces
- Excellent account handling and interpersonal skills to ensure continuous development of key partner relationships
- A keen eye for commercials with a confidence in having these conversations with a variety of key stakeholders
- Comfortable on Excel in relation to product listings and uploading as well as reporting and insight.
If you want to be part of a business where ecommerce is a leading, strategic growth area then apply and get in touch!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.