£28k - 35k per year + benefits
Are you an Online Trading Executive or Ecommerce Executive with a strong trade focus, looking for a new challenge in a growing brand?
Want to work for a household name that is held in high esteem, and loved by many?
Want to be part of a digital transformation, working towards a big goal with a large talented team of digital specialists?
The do read on...
This large UK retailer with a cult like following are looking for an Ecommerce Executive/Online Trading Executive as they go through a digital transformation for further growth. You will play an important role in the future success of the brand.
Hybrid working - 1-2 days a week in Cumbria.
9 month fixed contract
£38-45k depending on experience, plus benefits.
About the role:
- Support with the trade plan/calendar for the ecommerce website.
- Create and develop online promotions – using insights from previous activity to optimise.
- Support on relationships with internal teams, including; with merchandising, commercial planning and dev teams to optimise the ecommerce website/platform.
- Analyse online reports and make data driven decisions to optimise the website and maximise sales.
- Experience within a similar role (Online Trading or Ecommerce), having worked on trading plans/calendars and ecommerce website performance.
- Results, data and insights driven person.
- Great stakeholder management, ability to influence others.
Apply now to find out more!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.