£18k - 25k per year
over 2 years ago
SALARY: £18K - £25K
This is an exciting new opportunity for a bright graduate who wishes to grow, develop, learn and maximise their skills with a dynamic industry leader. If you have a passion for ecommerce and product and want to secure a position to retail, then this is the right role for you.
Main purpose of the role:
In this role you will be specialising as an Ecommerce Product Data Executive in a retail environment, working predominately B2C as well as B2B. It is a broad role which will give you the opportunity to maximise your skill set. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of product information that drives the most important outputs of the business, most importantly the website.
You will need to be competent in managing data through a product information system and confident with liaising with other internal departments in the business as well as external customers.
You will get the chance to be involved in all things product, conversion, content and social media. In addition to the ability to analysis best and worse sellers including Google Analytics.
- Manage product information and data flow within the business.
- Validation of product information to ensure quality data, be responsible for filtering product data to other core systems used by the business.
- Perform root cause analysis of exceptions, take opportunities to develop data expertise, learn downstream impacts of changing data.
- Review, update and help develop departmental procedures involving data flow so that the team can meet key tasks.
- Work with the Ecommerce team to ensure products are effectively attributed to improve search and customer UX on the company website.
- Accurately and meticulously load data in the company PIMS system, directly and through import / export procedures.
- To assist and support on key projects including catalogues/websites creation where accurate product data plays a vital role.
- Passion for Data and analysis, demonstrated by relevant A-Level/degree qualifications ideally. (Mathematics/Statistics/Business Studies/Economics) – desired.
- Strong PC skills, extensive experience with MS Excel.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Good time management skills with ability to prioritise jobs and multi-task.
- An eagerness to learn new skills and an ability to adapt quickly.
The company is located in Chester and the salary is in the region of £18k - £25k, depending on experience. Apply now to be considered.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.