£40k - 45k per year
almost 2 years ago
We are one of the North West’s leading eCommerce brands and are looking to expand our eCommerce Team by hiring the best talent in the market as we are looking for a new eCommerce Lead to drive our division forward. You will be responsible for cross functional team and external partners and accountable for a number of market leading eCommerce projects for the business.
Key responsibilities of the eCommerce Lead:
- You’ll be tracking and reporting progress, delivery milestones, identifying and tracking risks, bottlenecks and critical path activities.
- You will drive significant efficiencies, remove complexity, whilst also ensuring our business delivers its ambitious long term eCommerce goals.
- Working with external partners and the internal team you’ll be the primary point of contact for day-to-day project communications and logistics
- You’ll jump on important e-mails and instant messages, as soon as they come in, and keep the project team running smoothly.
- You will work with designers, developers, specialists and using lab based UX research to fully understand business and customer drivers to define and shape requirements.
- You will be ensuring that requirements that are prioritised contribute to delivering the strategic eCommerce roadmap as well as identifying and delivering tactical changes to improve eCommerce CX.
Skills and experience of the eCommerce Lead:
- You should have experience collaborating on e-commerce projects, digital projects or IT projects with a commercial focus.
- You will be familiar with project management activities, structure and documentation and have an opportunity to evolve working practices as you identify improvements.
- An awareness of ecommerce potential, technical possibility, customer focus, UX, requirements gathering and refinement.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.