A leading brand is looking to bolster their B2C presence with the appointment of an experienced eCommerce Manager. The focus within the role will be to develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans. The ideal candidate will be organised, analytical and have strong technical skills.
- Supporting and developing the e-commerce B2C business in all areas of activity to ensure maximum profitability and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for managing the merchandising of the sites, tracking and responding to online sales progress, product availability and margins to maximise sales growth and profitability
- Undertake sales and traffic analysis to proactively identifying incremental sales and profit opportunities for each e-commerce area of the business
- Coordinate all related marketing activity, affiliate marketing, email enquiries and online sales strategies
- Maintain high level financial awareness at all times, including forecasting, ensuring maximum profitability and effective management of the business unit’s profit/loss
- Reporting to the management team on a monthly basis, providing accurate information on activity and profitability on a quarterly level as well as discussing problems / opportunities in existence
- Increase organic search visibility (Google, Bing/Yahoo and others) following SEO best practices, through keyword research, updating site content, and technical SEO
- Keep up to date with industry and algorithm updates and be proactive in making relevant updates accordingly
- Manage PPC, Google Shopping and remarketing campaigns, ensuring sales are delivered within target CPAs
- Manage new product setup including gathering of product details, images and copy. Confirm accuracy of prices, names, descriptions etc
- Actively merchandise all sites to provide the best possible UX
- Improve conversion rates through A/B and MVT testing and maximise the opportunities to increase web traffic
- Work closely with Planning and Sales to optimise inventories
- Work with the Marketing & Communications team to prepare the annual plan
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrable online/ecommerce experience
- Demonstrable SEO, PPC, and affiliate marketing experience
- Experience using SEO tools
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification and Google Adwords Certification
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and produce reports
- Experience creating/updating product datafeeds
- Positive, committed attitude, willing to adapt and evolve
- Is results driven, positive and solution orientated
- Can operate effectively in multi-function team environments.
- Is able to plan effectively, execute long and short-term projects
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year
An experienced eCommerce Manager is sought for a market leading business to be an integral part of the future growth, the online trading the execution of a number of innovative projects. You will manage a growing team, currently 3 heads, and will change, identify and lead to ensure targets are hi...
- £30k - 40k per year
Ecommerce Trading Manager If you are experienced in the Ecommerce sector and you are looking to take the next step in your career, then this could be the right role for you! We are working with an established retail business based in Manchester who have grown a vast amount since they started. Thi...
- £40k - 45k per year
We are one of the North West’s leading eCommerce brands and are looking to expand our eCommerce Team by hiring the best talent in the market as we are looking for a new eCommerce Lead to drive our division forward. You will be responsible for cross functional team and external partners and accoun...
- £17k - 21k per year
Ecommerce Assistant Are you looking for a diverse role working for a well-established and creative company operating on a global scale? Then this could be the ideal role for you! If you are a recent graduate or someone with relevant ecommerce or marketing experience, looking for a role in the Che...