£25k - 30k per year
Forward Role has partnered exclusively with a home furnishing business in pure growth mode on the search for an eCommerce Manager. The ideal candidate will be commercially minded and will take full responsibility of the ecommerce platforms and team.
- Focus on driving sales growth through developing partnerships and relationships with platform account managers
- To meet daily, weekly, quarterly and annual sales and margin targets and drive sales and marketing activity to do so
- To develop and deliver the trading and promotional strategy
- Develop and implement both the long term and short-term trading plans, including working with key departments to ensure sales and margin growth
- Analysis of commercial performance and reporting relevant performance insights, sales reports, analysis and information to the wider ecommerce team and director
- Constantly looking at ways to improve and optimise current processes/systems and ways to help improve the overall performance of the ecommerce channels and website
- Hands on management of day-to-day Ecommerce channels and trading of website, driving KPIs to increase performance and accelerate Ecommerce growth
- Manage and assist with developing product content
- Optimise website traffic, increase conversions/sales
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in relevant role such as Ecommerce Trading Executive
- Experienced with Multi Channel Account Management. (Amazon Seller/Amazon Vendor/Wayfair/Ebay/Wowcher/Groupon/Online website
- Competent with numbers and analysis and being able to communicate the data to management
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical mindset to keep on track of web performance and be able to feedback performance to senior leaders, whilst already having resolutions to any challenges
- Deep knowledge of Digital and Ecommerce Marketing techniques and channels to grow sales
- Strong communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.