£30k - 35k per year
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with a boutique retailer based just south of Wimslow on the search for an eCommerce Manager. This business specialises in country attire and has seen unprecedented growth over the last 12 months and has aspirations to become the biggest retailer in the space.
If you're an eCommerce Manager with a wealth of diverse experience, or if you're an eCommerce Executive hungry for the next challenge, get in touch to discuss this fantastic opportunity.
About the role
- Driving the company eCommerce strategy across multiple channels
- Keeping up to date with the latest eCommerce technology and functionality
- Responsible for day-to-day management of Magento website - including inventory, merchandising
- Working alongside web development agency to manage website developments and core updates
- Develop and implement SEO strategy & roadmaps including technical, on-site & off-site elements
- Creating content as part of long term SEO & content strategy
- Working alongside external agency to oversee PPC advertising campaigns
- Overseeing the management of the Social Media & Email Marketing strategy
- Managing third-party selling channels (eBay & Amazon)
- Working alongside stores to implement their marketing strategies
- Insights and reporting via Magento and Google Analytics
- Overseeing the management of the customer service and dispatch team
- 2+ years eCommerce experience
- A positive attitude and collaborative approach
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, agile environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills, good communicator
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.