£30k - 35k per year
With ambitious online growth, an international heritage brand is looking for an eCommerce Manager to join the growing digital marketing team.
You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver sales and campaigns to a consumer audience. This hands-on position will require experience in an e-commerce role, delivering sales targets and managing multiple platforms.
- To support the development and delivery of the ecommerce strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with external agencies and internal teams.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance.
- Manage the day to day running of the websites and integration with internal ERP system.
- Work closely with web development agency to ensure bugs are rectified and changes are effectively delivered on time.
- Utilise analytics to optimise on site performance and merchandise the product.
- Understand the customer journeys and making suggestions on how to make the journey better and to improve online conversions.
- Analyse trends and report on key ecommerce metrics.
- Help the digital marketing team to execute multi-channel digital campaigns to engage with a B2C and B2B audience.
Skills, experience and education requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Marketing related degree or equivalent.
- Experience of multiple website management.
- Experience of working alongside external web development team.
- Good understanding of e-commerce practices.
- Good understand of digital marketing activities.
- Understanding of SEO.
- Experience of web platform, Magento is preferable.
- Analytical and numerical with strong reporting skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organised to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.