An experienced eCommerce Manager is sought for a market leading business to be an integral part of the future growth, the online trading the execution of a number of innovative projects. You will manage a growing team, currently 3 heads, and will change, identify and lead to ensure targets are hit and exceeded.
- Day-to-day trading and ecommerce activity (inc. Apps), via the support and management of E-commerce Executives
- Introduce and improve systems to ensure site activity and team activity is carried out effectively, accurately, timely and to best practice with no errors
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure the site is developed to best practice UX via CRO tests and other methods
- Sign off and testing of all relevant site developments and activity, via planned testing strategies covering all key devices, browsers, OS, etc
- Be customer centric and aware of the store customer profile, with regards to site messaging, activity (including site developments) and user journey
- Be responsible for site performance to make sure there are no segment issues
- Ensure the team carry out accurately any SEO activity required. E.g. Meta data improvements, page copy updates, site content additions (new pages) etc
- Own and manage the teams relationship with external bodies
- Be responsible, with the support of a merchandiser, for all search and merchandising performance (E.g. Keyword search, filters for navigation search, banner performance, personalisation performance)
- Use web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Hotjar) to monitor site KPIs to ensure conversion targets are met and UX is improved
- Manage, create and execute the promotional and merchandising plan across both Stores and Apps, ensuring all activity goes live correctly and according to plan
- Develop and distribute reports with action plans for merchandising, promotions, site activity, sales and all KPIs etc
- Be skilled at product range management, with a full understanding of financial and product reporting metrics (E.g. Stock, margins, sales & returns)
- Work closely with key Departments such as I.T, Marketing, Product and Design to deliver constant improvements to the Store and customer experience
- Ideally at least 3 years’ experience in an Ecommerce Management role within a fast-paced environment (where significant sales growth was achieved)
- Proven experience managing online retail stores with multi-million pound targets each month
- Experienced at leading, motivating and developing a small but keen and enthusiastic junior level team
- Be a motivated self-starter who can hit the ground running and achieve results independently, as well as part of a team
- Be a person who thrives off sales targets and KPIs
- Strong campaign and project management skills
- Highly skilled and experienced with website analytics tools, with a proven record of improving UX and conversion for an online retailer
- Advanced analytical skills with an understanding of stock, margins, sales, returns as well as all online performance metrics
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office packages (particularly Excel)
- Knowledge and experience of product range management
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong organisation abilities with attention to detail and time management skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic and take pride in your work
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
This online retailer has seen exponential growth over the last 12 months and has seen YoY revenue increase since launch several years ago. An eCommerce Manager is sought to own the trading website, manage conversion and the user experience. Create a trading framework amongst ecommerce, digital ma...
- £40k - 55k per year
A well known retailer, which has an ever expanding online presence, is looking for an eCommerce Trading Manager. Within this role, you will be responsible for maximising the potential of the trading website by improving sales and margin performance and identifying opportunities for growth. You wi...
- £30k - 40k per year
Ecommerce Trading Manager If you are experienced in the Ecommerce sector and you are looking to take the next step in your career, then this could be the right role for you! We are working with an established retail business based in Manchester who have grown a vast amount since they started. Thi...
- £40k - 45k per year
We are one of the North West’s leading eCommerce brands and are looking to expand our eCommerce Team by hiring the best talent in the market as we are looking for a new eCommerce Lead to drive our division forward. You will be responsible for cross functional team and external partners and accoun...