This online retailer has seen exponential growth over the last 12 months and has seen YoY revenue increase since launch several years ago. An eCommerce Manager is sought to own the trading website, manage conversion and the user experience.
- Create a trading framework amongst ecommerce, digital marketing and buying teams that ensures alignment of trading activities and methods and secure exclusive online deals for ecommerce trading calendar.
- Conduct regular in-depth onsite analysis per product category and competitor, providing feedback and recommendations to the wider business on aspects such as onsite merchandising, landing pages, products, depth of range and gaps, pricing, promotional messaging and execution, content, user experience.
- Identify and deliver commercial growth opportunities with existing products and new ranges.
- Analyse KPI metrics to maximise sales opportunities. Review weekly sales data, summarising and highlighting any changes in sales patterns to relevant stakeholders in addition to providing recommendations and advising on corrective measures where necessary.
- Report trading limitations such site availability, platform functionality, system and process issues to the product development/support team for resolution or development.
- Support Digital Marketing teams to improve traffic, sales, ROI, CPA conversion rate and basket size.
- Conduct regular troubleshooting audits, log any issues and report to the Development agency.
- Liaise with the external Development agency to make onsite amendments and enhancements. Be the point of contact between the team and the developers.
- Very commercial and can spot opportunities for improvement and optimisation
- Experience within an ecommerce environment
- Magento experience
- Technical capability to spot errors and opportunities
- Analytical capabilities and familiar with tools such as Google Analytics
- Ability to work autonomously whilst being a team player
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year
An experienced eCommerce Manager is sought for a market leading business to be an integral part of the future growth, the online trading the execution of a number of innovative projects. You will manage a growing team, currently 3 heads, and will change, identify and lead to ensure targets are hi...
- £28k - 35k per year
We have partnered with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over the years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK, in their rspace. They are a well-established company within the retail sector, that have experienced continual growth. Due to th...
- £40k - 55k per year
A well known retailer, which has an ever expanding online presence, is looking for an eCommerce Trading Manager. Within this role, you will be responsible for maximising the potential of the trading website by improving sales and margin performance and identifying opportunities for growth. You wi...
- £24k - 28k per year
A rapidly growing, award winning business is looking for an eCommerce Executive to join the expanding digital team and take ownership over the listing and promotion of products. Responsibilities include: Manage multiple websites Ensure all new products are uploaded and listed on websites/channels...