£35k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
- To help the business connect with even more customers and meet commercial sales, brand and KPI targets for all online channels (specifically covering Website, Brand and marketplaces).
- Assign budget according to best ROI. Enhance and develop all traffic generation routes to market with the over-riding ambition of improving PPC activity and specifically CPC and conversion rates.
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing a robust and sustainable business through online channels.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external agencies who specialize in acquisition, UX and website deliverables ensuring content is optimized and activated across a variety of channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve budget, forecast turnover, profitability, strategic and growth targets for assigned channels.
- Account manage new and existing online wholesale and marketplace accounts, affiliates and other online sales avenues to maximize sales performance.
- Ownership of online content calendar ensuring it is relevant, timely, meets audience demand and is aligned with overall strategic goals, marketing activity and trading objectives.
- Collaborate internally and with agency partners to execute content calendar is distributed effectively, in the channels customers expect to find it, when they expect to find it, maximizing reach and ROI.
- Showcase knowledge, expertise and passion increasing organic search volumes in line with performance targets.
- Continually audit and establish program and channel measurement KPI’s using web analytic and social listening tools to review performance of online content, and continue to optimize to achieve maximum performance and ROI.
- Implement Email marketing campaigns for various products and ensure open rates and click rates are meeting expected targets.
- Be pro-active in finding new innovation partners and publishers to generate new business and drive online sales in line with targets.
- Participate in budgeting process providing accurate and timely forecasts by channel to be used in production planning.
- Using internal and external market research to mitigate any risks to the achievement of targets with support from line manager.
- Ability to coach internal digital, marketing and commercial teams to use digital media effectively to improve the customer experience and acquisition.
- Manage product deletions and obsolete stock to an agreed level as determined by the business.
- Provide quarterly report on competitor activity and market intelligence.
The Ideal Person:
- 2-3 years experience of planning, developing and publishing digital content, ideally for a successful brand or retailer.
- An excellent understanding of consumer and digital marketing disciplines.
- Good understanding of PPC, Affiliates, SEO, web design and UX.
- Experience of using a Content Management System.
- Proven track record of using web analytics to measure performance.
- Experience of managing external agency relationships.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Highly literate with excellent communication skills.
- Commercially minded with experience of budget control and management.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.