£45k - 55k per year + Bonus
0161 974 5658
4 months ago
Are you passionate about all things e-commerce, Trading and Digital?
Are you looking to be part of a global brand who are currently going through a period of rapid growth?
My client is a global e-commerce brand based in Stockport, making them easily accessible from Manchester City Centre and surrounding areas. As part of their recent growth within the business they are looking for an experienced e-commerce Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy environment and managing a team, driving the websites and online channels forward maximising conversions. The role will be responsible for developing and implementing the brands e-commerce, Trading and Digital Strategies across various different websites.
- Ownership of Digital Strategy
- Increase ROI through the various different platforms
- Full management of the website
- Product and content updates
- CRO improvements
What we need from you;
- Experience working in a hybrid role, an e-commerce ‘all-rounder’
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders
- Retail background is desired
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.