£40k - 55k per year + benefits
Want to work for a household name that is held in high esteem, and loved by many?
Want to be part of a digital transformation, working towards a big goal with a large talented team of digital specialists?
Love the management side of your role and helping people grow and achieve?
Then do read on...
This large UK retailer with highly loyal customers due to their brilliant brand and high quality products are looking for an Online Trading Lead/Ecommerce Manager as they go through a digital transformation for further growth. You will play an important role in the future success of the brand.
Hybrid working - one day a week in Cumbria.
£40,000 - £55,000 depending on level of experience.
About the role:
- Own the trade plan/calendar for the ecommerce website.
- Create and develop online promotions – using insights from previous activity to optimise.
- Managing a team of 4 which is a large part of the role – directing and helping them deliver. This includes online Merchandisers and UX.
- Manage relationships with internal teams, including; with merchandising, commercial planning and dev teams to optimise the ecommerce website/platform.
- Analyse online reports and make data driven decisions to optimise the website and maximise sales.
- Experience within a similar role (could be a broader digital or Merchandising role) having been responsible for trading plans/calendars and ecommerce website performance.
- Must have people management experience and be passionate about this part of your role.
- Results, data and insights driven person.
- Strong relationship manager, ability to influence others.
Apply now to find out more!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.