£35k - 45k per year
3 months ago
An eCommerce Manager is sought to be an instrumental part of a growing business with a rich and successful heritage. You will increase customer engagement and brand awareness as well as generate traffic and drive conversion. You will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing a strong and sustainable business through online channels.
- Own the online content calendar, ensuring it is relevant, timely and meets audience demand and adheres to the overall strategic goals
- Meet and achieve budget, forecast turnover, profitability, strategic and growth targets for assigned channels
- Increase organic search volumes in line with performance targets
- Measure KPIs using web analytic and social tools to review performance and to continually optimise in order to achieve maximum performance and ROI
- Participate in budgeting process providing accurate and timely forecasts by channel to be used in production planning
- Coach internal digital, marketing and commercial teams to use digital media effectively to improve customer experience and acquisition
- Provide reports on competitor activity and market intelligence.
- 2-3 years of planning, developing and publishing digital content, ideally for a successful brand or retailer
- An excellent understanding of consumer and digital marketing disciplines
- Good understanding of PPC, Affiliates, SEO, web design and UX
- Experience of using a Content Management System
- Proven track record of using web analytics to measure performance
- Experience managing external agency relationships
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Highly literate with excellent communication skills
- Commercially minded with experience of budget control and management
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.