£18k - 20k per year
about 2 years ago
Ecommerce Marketing Assistant
· Salary £18 - £20k
· Reports to Head of Digital
· Manchester ecommerce retailer, that are family run and have been trading successfully for a number of years
· The business is now embarking on a process of major digital transformation which includes launching some exciting new B2C brands.
· To support this growth, the business is investing heavily in various ecommerce and digital areas and this includes building a top class internal digital team.
· With ambitious growth plans backed by an extremely well established business, this is a great time to join the company and make a real difference at the start of their digital journey and throughout.
· The Ecommerce Assistant will be responsible for providing customer service across email, phone and live chat for a new B2C brand launching soon.
· Also responsible for website maintenance tasks such as uploading content, product listings and visual merchandising.
· There will also likely be the opportunity to work in other marketing areas and assist on social media campaigns and blogger outreach.
· Experience of answering customer service queries in an ecommerce environment.
· Experience of uploading content to, and general working with, online platforms (in particular Magento and Wordpress) would be advantageous.
· The ability to work in a dynamic, start-up environment; confident with a real desire to help drive company growth.
· Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and reporting skills.
· 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays).
· Free parking on site
· Relaxed but driven working environment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.