Have you got a proven track record building a marketplace platform and creating YoY growth? Are you numerate and commercially minded?
If so, then this could be the role for you.
A high growth retailer has seen exceptional growth internationally across Amazon and marketplace and has an impressive range of best selling products. With an expanding portfolio, an eCommerce Marketplace Manager is sought to head up this function and help drive profitability. You will work closely with the Director and have an opportunity for fast progression.
You will join a thriving, energetic business that treats staff to monthly and yearly incentives.
- Profitability & revenue delivery
- Overseeing online sales across multiple marketplaces and directly through the website
- Amazon Rankings & Trading activities
- Promotion activity and budgets
- Pricing analysis and decisions
- Commercial Analysis - analysing sales & profits data to make better decisions and develop trading and marketing strategies
- Commercial Product Launches
- eBay commercial management
- B2B & retail commercial support
Specific Processes & Tasks:
- Market & Competitor analysis with proposed response & identify opportunities for the business
- Rankings monitoring and analysis
- Pricing / margin analysis by SKU and proposals
- Daily PPC management including spend and effectiveness reporting
- Sales Reporting & Forecasting
- Planning and executing promotions
- Monthly commercial plans and follow-up actions
- Market research
- NPD & Product launch commercials
- Commercial actions for launches
- Social media advertising campaigns – driving and converting traffic
- Keyword analysis and strategy and content execution (SEO)
- Customer acquisition campaigns for website and marketplace
- Direct customer contact, management and sales
The ideal candidate will be a smart, highly numerate individual who has commercial experience, such as managing PPC campaigns and ideally some responsibility for profit delivery. This experience will be in a product focused e-commerce business and experience trading on Amazon would be a huge plus. They will be a strategic and tactical thinker, able to take in information, analyse it and make strategic and tactical decisions that help to beat the competition and achieve both market share and profit goals. Digital marketing campaign experience also welcomed.
Most importantly they will be hard-working, ambitious, target-driven and willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the commercial goals are achieved, but at the same time will be personable and be able to work in synergy with the rest of the team to drive business growth together.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £50k - 60k per year
- Posted 9 days ago
Are you an e-commerce trader looking for your next move? This is a brand new opportunity for an experienced Marketplace Trader with retail experience to join a leading home textile business and drive their existing and new B2B accounts! My client is a leading home furnishing supplier to the retai...
- £50k - 55k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
A global business, with UK headquarters in Manchester, is looking for a Senior eCommerce Manager to head up the online sales across the brand website and marketplace. You will focus on the growth of the Amazon channels, exploring new opportunities and ensuring continued brand exposure and convers...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 10 days ago
Are you a mid-level eCommerce Manager looking for the next step up in your career? Or perhaps you an experienced marketer working in agency who is looking to step up? Either way, my client is looking for the next addition to their fast-growing wholesale business. The Opportunity; My client is lar...
- £80k - 100k per year + bonus
- Posted 20 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a fast paced retailer based in Manchester. Thanks to significant YoY growth, an eCommerce Director is sought to drive international expansion and head up a digital and marketing team. Responsibilities: Drive global growth across current and new territories...