Have you got a proven track record building a marketplace platform and creating YoY growth? Are you numerate and commercially minded?
If so, then this could be the role for you.
A high growth retailer has seen exceptional growth internationally across Amazon and marketplace and has an impressive range of best selling products. With an expanding portfolio, an eCommerce Marketplace Manager is sought to head up this function and help drive profitability. You will work closely with the Director and have an opportunity for fast progression.
You will join a thriving, energetic business that treats staff to monthly and yearly incentives.
- Profitability & revenue delivery
- Overseeing online sales across multiple marketplaces and directly through the website
- Amazon Rankings & Trading activities
- Promotion activity and budgets
- Pricing analysis and decisions
- Commercial Analysis - analysing sales & profits data to make better decisions and develop trading and marketing strategies
- Commercial Product Launches
- eBay commercial management
- B2B & retail commercial support
Specific Processes & Tasks:
- Market & Competitor analysis with proposed response & identify opportunities for the business
- Rankings monitoring and analysis
- Pricing / margin analysis by SKU and proposals
- Daily PPC management including spend and effectiveness reporting
- Sales Reporting & Forecasting
- Planning and executing promotions
- Monthly commercial plans and follow-up actions
- Market research
- NPD & Product launch commercials
- Commercial actions for launches
- Social media advertising campaigns – driving and converting traffic
- Keyword analysis and strategy and content execution (SEO)
- Customer acquisition campaigns for website and marketplace
- Direct customer contact, management and sales
The ideal candidate will be a smart, highly numerate individual who has commercial experience, such as managing PPC campaigns and ideally some responsibility for profit delivery. This experience will be in a product focused e-commerce business and experience trading on Amazon would be a huge plus. They will be a strategic and tactical thinker, able to take in information, analyse it and make strategic and tactical decisions that help to beat the competition and achieve both market share and profit goals. Digital marketing campaign experience also welcomed.
Most importantly they will be hard-working, ambitious, target-driven and willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the commercial goals are achieved, but at the same time will be personable and be able to work in synergy with the rest of the team to drive business growth together.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Job purpose: To help the business connect with even more customers and meet commercial sales, brand and KPI targets for all online channels (specifically covering Website, Brand and marketplaces). Assign budget according to best ROI. Enhance and develop all traffic generation routes to market wit...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
An iternational retailer is looking for an eCommerce Merchandising Manager to join the business on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a new challenge or looking to secure a fresh new role. You will join an e...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Have you got experience driving online sales and building brands online? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an international business to accelerate the growth of the branded portfolio within the ecommerce sector. There is huge potential to establish this platform and get full ownership /a...
- £28k - 35k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
We have partnered with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over the years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK, in their space. They are a well-established company within their sector, that have experienced continual YoY growth. Due to this...