Hybrid working – 3 days from the city centre office / 2 days WFH
Salary up to £40,000
This established online retailer are consistently making waves through the North West’s fashion market, and as a result are growing their Merchandising team. They are looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to support the merchandising occupation for the business in order to ensure that all relevant stakeholders
You will be responsible for the planning, implantation and analysis of the whole merchandising process, including.
• Optimizing date to improve sales output of all designated product areas
• Supporting planning of budgets by category, option count, and depth of buy based on the overall business and financial goals of the company
• Controls stock levels based on weekly sales and stock intakes (WSSI)
• Examine sales forecasts based on performance, and actions re forecasts
• Investigate best and worst sellers and make recommendations for accomplishment
• Recommending promotions and rebuys as necessary
• Monitors and maintains buying margin and gross profit margins as requested
• Making sure best sellers reach their full potential
• Stream the Head of Merchandising and buying team with essential data to allow knowledgeable decisions and planning
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.