£18k - 22k per year
5 months ago
A leading business, which has grown from strength to strength in the last couple of years, is looking for an eCommerce Merchandiser. You will utilise your commercial, technical and writing skills to maximise conversion online.
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning company and make a significant contribution to the online business.
- Merchandise product, ensuring the site is up to date and accurate
- Write and edit product content, improving conversion and search performance
- Use Magento ecommerce platform
- Manage and improve product data
- Analyse and test to continually improve on-site performance
Skills and experience:
- Experience with a CMS platform, ideally Magento
- Exceptional spelling, grammar and attention to detail
- Experience of writing ecommerce product content
- A basic knowledge of web analytics and conversion rate optimisation is advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail, strong critical thinker, self-motivated, proactive and ambitious
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.