A leading business, which has grown from strength to strength in the last couple of years, is looking for an eCommerce Merchandiser. You will utilise your commercial, technical and writing skills to maximise conversion online.
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning company and make a significant contribution to the online business.
- Merchandise product, ensuring the site is up to date and accurate
- Write and edit product content, improving conversion and search performance
- Use Magento ecommerce platform
- Manage and improve product data
- Analyse and test to continually improve on-site performance
Skills and experience:
- Experience with a CMS platform, ideally Magento
- Exceptional spelling, grammar and attention to detail
- Experience of writing ecommerce product content
- A basic knowledge of web analytics and conversion rate optimisation is advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail, strong critical thinker, self-motivated, proactive and ambitious
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 45k per year
We are one of the North West’s leading eCommerce brands and are looking to expand our eCommerce Team by hiring the best talent in the market as we are looking for a new eCommerce Lead to drive our division forward. You will be responsible for cross functional team and external partners and accoun...
- £17k - 21k per year
Ecommerce Assistant Are you looking for a diverse role working for a well-established and creative company operating on a global scale? Then this could be the ideal role for you! If you are a recent graduate or someone with relevant ecommerce or marketing experience, looking for a role in the Che...
- £35k - 40k per year
A leading brand is looking to bolster their B2C presence with the appointment of an experienced eCommerce Manager. The focus within the role will be to develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans. The ideal candidate will be organised, analytical and have strong technical skills. R...
- £120k-150k per year
Our client is a well-known retail brand based in Manchester, looking for an experienced, customer-focussed and commercially driven Ecommerce Director with a track record of managing and implementing ecommerce strategy and driving large digital teams to commercial success. The purpose of the role ...