An iternational retailer is looking for an eCommerce Merchandising Manager to join the business on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a new challenge or looking to secure a fresh new role. You will join an established marketing team and manage a team of 2 whilst spearheading the trading strategy and calendar.
· Deliver a seasonal trading calendar for all websites to support sales conversion and deliver marketing and product objectives for each territory
· Manage a team to enrich product data, categorize, visually merchandise and launch all new product ranges on all applicable websites and marketplace in line with marketing activity and brand guidelines
· Deliver the Ecommerce merchandising strategy across all website touchpoints
· Create and deliver website content plans, including briefing, checking and analysis to maximize website conversion across all device types and key customer segments
· Work with Buying, Stock Merchandise, Creative and Marketing teams effectively promote key product lines, trends and ranges on site and across marketing channels in line with wide multichannel trading plans
· Use internal analytics tools, merchandising software and Google Analytics together with monitoring competitor activity to produce actionable insights to better trade the websites
· Previous experience of working with Ecommerce platforms, CMS platforms, merchandising and product recommendations software, Google Analytics and general analysis tools
· A commercial, agile trading mentality
· A genuine interest and good understanding of the retail market
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
· Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Team management experience
· Passion and enthusiasm to excel in your role
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 45k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
An ambitious digital merchandising manager is sought to help deliver an exciting retail strategy. If you can bring the commercial flair and amazing people skills needed, you have the chance to build a career with a business that’s using digital to make a difference. In this role, you’ll lead the ...
- £50k - 55k per year
- Posted 5 days ago
A global business, with UK headquarters in Manchester, is looking for a Senior eCommerce Manager to head up the online sales across the brand website and marketplace. You will focus on the growth of the Amazon channels, exploring new opportunities and ensuring continued brand exposure and convers...
- £25k - 30k per year + 20% bonus
- Posted about 2 months ago
Have you got a proven track record building a marketplace platform and creating YoY growth? Are you numerate and commercially minded? If so, then this could be the role for you. A high growth retailer has seen exceptional growth internationally across Amazon and marketplace and has an impressive ...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Have you got experience driving online sales and building brands online? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an international business to accelerate the growth of the branded portfolio within the ecommerce sector. There is huge potential to establish this platform and get full ownership /a...