This pivotal role involves working as part of the Web Team and alongside the Ecommerce Manager to ensure the maintenance of the overall digital strategy.
- Experience in website management
- Website management experience – retail / ecommerce is preferable
- Familiar with email marketing software
- Leadership experience
- Project management experience
- Proficient in data analysis
- Strong IT literacy, Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Management of the overall web MO
- Develop and implement the online strategy in line with set targets and goals
- Input to the overall marketing strategy
- Release online content in line with the campaign manager and ensure brands are cohesive and maintained
- Work with key stakeholders in order to maximise on all campaigns
- Support the development projects for websites and mobile applications
- Review and approve all web design work before it is released
- Deliver detailed reports weekly / monthly on all online activity
- Analyse web data and make suggestions for improvement of the MO
- Communicate progression of MO to the Ecommerce Manager / Director on a weekly basis
- Provide updates on B2C web teams progression weekly
- Report on targets to team members / other departments monthly or as requested
- Ensure that your web team are completing their targets monthly and achieving goals as set out in the MO
- Review and implement the web teams KPI’s with the Ecommerce Manager
- Cover & maintenance of the websites as and when required
- Identify consumer purchasing trends & makes recommendations for future promotions
- Monitor and improve newsletter performance through campaign analysis
- Drive brand growth through regular performance updates
- Create and implement marketing brand plans to support sales function
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 22k per year
- Posted 21 days ago
Are you looking for a new eCommerce role and do you have 1-2 years digital experience? If so, then this could be the perfect role for you. I am working with an international business based in cool offices in Stockport on the search for an eCommerce Executive to join their growing and vibrant eCom...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Job purpose: To help the business connect with even more customers and meet commercial sales, brand and KPI targets for all online channels (specifically covering Website, Brand and marketplaces). Assign budget according to best ROI. Enhance and develop all traffic generation routes to market wit...
- £24k - 28k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
A rapidly growing, award winning business is looking for an eCommerce Executive to join the expanding digital team and take ownership over the listing and promotion of products. Responsibilities include: Manage multiple websites Ensure all new products are uploaded and listed on websites/channels...
- £20k - 23k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Working for one of the largest UK brands, an eCommerce Executive is sought to manage the day to day activity on multiple websites. Reporting to the Head of E-commerce this role is responsible for ensuring that all E-commerce trading activity is listed across all of the websites. About the role: E...