£24k - 25k per year
about 2 years ago
Job Title: Ecommerce Trading Assistant
Salary: £24k - £25k
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Ecommerce Trading Assistant to take the next step in their career, working for a well-established retailer that continue to experience growth across the business. You will work in a great team that work closely across each category within the business.
Roles & responsibilities
- Support the day-to-day management of the websites and campaign schedule
- Lead the online visual merchandising process to ensure:
- products are added to the site in a timely fashion
- product information is up to date & legally compliant
- product listing categories are configured according to the business needs
- Responsible for planning, co-ordinating and executing the Marketing Trading calendar within the team to drive sales
- Ensure key trading actions and activities are briefed out to the wider marketing team
- Manage critical path deadlines
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analysis of key metrics in the market, highlighting areas of concern, trends and opportunities, as well as providing theories and recommendations to maximise sales
- Making suggestions for, and help to test improvements to user experience on the website
- Briefing in the trading calendar and campaign plans to the wider marketing team and setting individual actions.
- Undertake competitor analysis on an adhoc/seasonal basis to identify opportunities
The successful candidate for the Ecommerce Trading Assistant role will possess the following attributes:
- At least 1 - 2 years’ experience in similar ecommerce role
- Highly analytical
- IT literate with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency of running multiple campaigns to tight deadlines
- Familiar with ecommerce usability and UX best practice
- Confidence in tracking and reporting key metrics to senior stakeholders
- Proactive, organised and enjoys working in a results orientated environment, using own initiative
- A keen interest and good understanding of online retail
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with various teams throughout the business
- Assertive, confident and able to challenge established ways of working
- Very strong understanding about the fast fashion market and consumer mind set
- A calm individual who can work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Highly professional and target driven.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.