Thanks to significant growth, a large retailer based near Blackburn, is looking to add to the ecommerce and digital team. Reporting to the Trading Manager, an Online Trading Executive is sought to join the expanding digital team and take ownership over the listing and promotion of products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop whilst having autonomy over your own workload.
- Ensure all new products are uploaded and listed on websites/channels
- Optimise listings with accurate product information, images and pricing to increase sales and maximise revenue
- Manage categories across the sites and ensure all products are categorised & merchandised correctly
- Merchandise the products online, ensuring opportunities are executed to upsell and cross sell
- Work with the Trading Manager to create and execute the trading calendar
- Liaise with the Technology team to ensure they are implementing the digital roadmap
- Champion collaborative working with internal departments such as Buying, Merchandising and Technology
- Provide additional support to the e-commerce team as necessary
Experience and skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Come from a retail background
- Experience with a CMS, product uploads, online merchandising and online trading
- Ecommerce experience, focusing on growth and trading
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skillset
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 1 day ago
Are you a well-rounded e-Commerce assistant looking for the next step in your career? Are you fluent with Magento and very systematic? I am working with a chic, online fashion retailer based in South Manchester who are currently recruiting their next superstar for their award winning e-commerce t...
- Greater Manchester
- £15k - 20k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
Do you have a passion for fashion, a natural way with words to create engaging content that are results driven? We have the pleasure of working with a growing fast fashion company in Manchester to find a passionate Ecommerce Executive, who can write amazing product descriptions, fashion blogs, an...
- £45k - 55k per year + Bonus
- Posted 12 days ago
Are you passionate about all things e-commerce, Trading and Digital? Are you looking to be part of a global brand who are currently going through a period of rapid growth? My client is a global e-commerce brand based in Stockport, making them easily accessible from Manchester City Centre and surr...
- £18k - 22k per year + Benefits
- Posted about 2 months ago
This is a varied and challenging role that will require a confident and motivated individual. It is essential that you are a self-starter, well organised and can demonstrate an attention to detail. Strong communication skills are vital - when dealing with customers over the telephone, working wit...