£25k - 30k per year
0161 974 5658
about 1 year ago
Thanks to significant growth, a large retailer based near Blackburn, is looking to add to the ecommerce and digital team. Reporting to the Trading Manager, an Online Trading Executive is sought to join the expanding digital team and take ownership over the listing and promotion of products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop whilst having autonomy over your own workload.
- Ensure all new products are uploaded and listed on websites/channels
- Optimise listings with accurate product information, images and pricing to increase sales and maximise revenue
- Manage categories across the sites and ensure all products are categorised & merchandised correctly
- Merchandise the products online, ensuring opportunities are executed to upsell and cross sell
- Work with the Trading Manager to create and execute the trading calendar
- Liaise with the Technology team to ensure they are implementing the digital roadmap
- Champion collaborative working with internal departments such as Buying, Merchandising and Technology
- Provide additional support to the e-commerce team as necessary
Experience and skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Come from a retail background
- Experience with a CMS, product uploads, online merchandising and online trading
- Ecommerce experience, focusing on growth and trading
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skillset
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.