Thanks to significant growth, a large retailer based near Blackburn, is looking to add to the ecommerce and digital team. Reporting to the Trading Manager, an Online Trading Executive is sought to join the expanding digital team and take ownership over the listing and promotion of products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop whilst having autonomy over your own workload.
- Ensure all new products are uploaded and listed on websites/channels
- Optimise listings with accurate product information, images and pricing to increase sales and maximise revenue
- Manage categories across the sites and ensure all products are categorised & merchandised correctly
- Merchandise the products online, ensuring opportunities are executed to upsell and cross sell
- Work with the Trading Manager to create and execute the trading calendar
- Liaise with the Technology team to ensure they are implementing the digital roadmap
- Champion collaborative working with internal departments such as Buying, Merchandising and Technology
- Provide additional support to the e-commerce team as necessary
Experience and skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Come from a retail background
- Experience with a CMS, product uploads, online merchandising and online trading
- Ecommerce experience, focusing on growth and trading
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skillset
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £18k - 20k per year
- Posted 16 days ago
Are you a well-rounded e-Commerce assistant looking for the next step in your career? Are you fluent with Magento and very systematic? I am working with a huge well known fast fashion brand in the heart of Manchester City Centre! The Role; Day to day management of the online store using Magento L...
- Greater Manchester
- £15k - 20k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Do you have a passion for fashion, a natural way with words to create engaging content that are results driven? We have the pleasure of working with a growing fast fashion company in Manchester to find a passionate Ecommerce Executive, who can write amazing product descriptions, fashion blogs, an...
- £38k - 42k per year
- Posted 16 days ago
My client is a leading fitness brand who are on the hunt for a Senior Online Trading Executive to be part of an incredible e-commerce team who have huge plans for growth! Key Responsibilities; Own the category Co-ordinate and implement product creation Optimise the website to maximise revenue acr...
- £45k - 55k per year + Bonus
- Posted 2 months ago
Are you passionate about all things e-commerce, Trading and Digital? Are you looking to be part of a global brand who are currently going through a period of rapid growth? My client is a global e-commerce brand based in Stockport, making them easily accessible from Manchester City Centre and surr...