£20k - 22k per year + + bonus
Forward Role has partnered with an innovative, growing business on the search for an eCommerce Trading Executive. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a graduate with 12 months experience, who is ambitious, a quick learner and keen to learn. You will be taught all about the wonderful world of Amazon, how to improve listings, how to increase sales, compiling reports and analysis whilst being up-skilled in all things eCommerce.
- Primarily responsible for delivering and driving sales and profit targets on Amazon, you’ll work within the commercial team helping to report, analyse and explain performance before making recommendations on pricing, promotions and advertising.
- Analysing sales & profit data to make better decisions and develop trading and marketing strategies.
- Day to day running of AD campaigns such as; Amazon Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands and Sponsored Display campaigns, implementing strategies for sales and profit growth whilst improving efficiency within budget.
- Weekly and monthly sales reporting, liaising with supply chain to work on stock management and sales forecasts.
- Amazon rankings & competitor trading activities.
Specific Processes & Tasks:
- Commercial analysis and reporting on sales & profit data with the aim of working towards running your own channel.
- Responsible for managing advertising campaigns within budgets to meet objectives.
- Market & Competitor analysis with proposed response & identify opportunities for the business.
- Rankings monitoring and analysis using tools like Data Hawk.
- Sales Reporting vs forecast, alerting team members to potential out of stocks and working with supply chain to manage the pipeline.
- Planning, executing and reporting on promotional activity.
- Monthly commercial plans and follow-up actions.
- Advertising reporting looking at key metrics such as traffic, click through rate and conversion rate.
- Other commercial support & projects across the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An analytic individual who has commercial experience.
- Ideally you will have experience within a product focused eCommerce business.
- Trading experience on Amazon is advantageous. Further experience of Google Analytics, Magento, Sellics or Data Hawk would also be beneficial.
- A strategic and tactical thinker, able to take in information, analyse it and make strategic and tactical decisions that help to beat the competition and achieve both market share and profit goals.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, ambitious, target-driven and willing to go the extra mile to ensure that our commercial goals are achieved.
- Personable and be able to work in synergy with the rest of the team to drive business growth together.
- Have the confidence to challenge the status quo and offer recommendations to help drive the business forward.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.