£25k - 30k per year
Do you want to grow your eCommerce career with one of the North West's largest brands?
A leading retailer is looking for an eCommerce Trading Executive to grow the online presence with 3rd party customers.
- Be the champion for all UK and international third party customers
- Oversee online sales across multiple wholesale marketplaces
- Optimise product listings on an ongoing basis across multiple customer portals. Understanding the different mechanisms of each account. Identifying product gaps/opportunities to upload wider range by customers
- Coordinate all required bespoke content for each partner
- Work with the sales and digital teams to maximise commercial opportunities, driving demand and service through improved availability and listing optimisation
- Excellent communication skills are paramount to ensure great working relationships are established with colleagues, suppliers and marketplace partners
- Take on or assist with developing existing partners
- Assist in acquisition and management of new target partners
- Undertake such tasks and duties as may be reasonably requested by your manager or other members of the management team
- Business or marketing qualification
- 2+ years experience running marketplaces or third party portals
- B2C ecommerce experience
- Commercial and sales orientated
- Content management experience - good attention to detail
- Experience using CMS, inventory management systems, PIMs
- Understand the DS & integration process
- Experience working across teams - sales, marketing, digital, trading, IT, logistics
- Proven experience building relationships with customers - buyers, merchandising and managers
- Experience attending partner/sales meeting
- Confident analysing data and producing reports
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.