£24k - 25k per year
about 2 years ago
Our client is looking for 2 Ecommerce Trading Executives on a permanent basis and also a fixed term contract. You will work in a dynamic and fast paced Head Office based in Deeside near the vibrant city of Chester.
Our client is looking for enthusiastic, passionate and ambitious individuals who want to help consistently drive innovation across the business and to help you realise your full potential the company will support your continued training and development throughout your career with them.
As Ecommerce Trading Assistant, you will work closely with the eCommerce Category Manager to trade a product category online. Specifically, you will take ownership of category workflow into design, ensuring consistency of message, conformity to brief and accuracy, and adherence to delivery timescales, at all times. The eCommerce Trading Assistant will be the first point of contact for some of the day to day trading activity for your trading category and will have excellent attention to detail, be able to work under pressure and make decisions regarding the prioritisation of workload.
You will manage and update the site using communication and business updates to ensure the site and products are consistent with trading priorities, on the site in the right place, at the right time and you should be able to interpret and understand retail data and be able to plan for any changes.
Within this role, you will work closely with many areas within the business, specifically including Marketing, Buying and Supply Chain teams.
- Excellent interpersonal communication & influencing skills. Confident in working with teams both across the business and externally.
- A high standard of written English and attention to detail.
- Understanding of ecommerce user experience and customer purchasing decision paths.
- You should be technically focused and able to pick up new systems and processes quickly, and explain them to others.
- Individual will need to be highly self-motivated and well organised, with the ability to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.