£30k - 40k per year
almost 2 years ago
Ecommerce Trading Manager
If you are experienced in the Ecommerce sector and you are looking to take the next step in your career, then this could be the right role for you! We are working with an established retail business based in Manchester who have grown a vast amount since they started.
This role plays a pivotal part within the business, reporting directly into the Marketing Director. You will get the opportunity to own the entire ecommerce space. You will be responsible for conversion, trading, promotional plans. The main purpose of the role is to plan, develop and deliver the online trading strategy, focusing on the company’s digital brands.
- You will own the website, identify trading opportunities
- Defining the online trading calendar
- Analysis and reporting will be one of the core parts of the role
- Leveraging acquisition channels, having an understanding of PPC will be advantageous, including knowledge of PPC campaigns and Google shopping
- Development and promotional ideas for the management of the roadmap
- Regularly liaising with wider internal teams including buying, procurement and collaborating with the paid search team in regards to campaigns, in addition to supporting the SEO team in regards to the digital marketing strategy
- Strategy planning and implementation
- Managing the online visual merchandising, developing and driving site optimisation to support and maximise conversion
- A good understanding of Ecommerce, Optimisation and Conversion
- Clear understanding of Digital Marketing
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- An understanding of UX and UI
- Knowledge in web analytics, ideally Google Analytics, comfortable with analytics and analysing data
- Experience in copywriting
Apply now to be considered!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.