£45k - 55k per year
8 months ago
eCommerce Trade Manager
We are proud to be working with one of the North West’s most exciting eCommerce businesses that are looking to add to their incredibly talented eCommerce team. Leaders in their market, they are consistently at the forefront of innovation, investing in new technologies to remain ahead of the curve in an ever changing eCommerce world.
- Driving strong commercial performance through engaging user journey from visitor through to sales conversion
- Working towards agreed optimisation and conversion targets with a continual focus on improving top line sales revenue
- Playing a lead role in the day to day website performance of a specific, designated category
- Working closely with a variety of key stakeholders to drive optimum onsite performance. Some of these teams include both Web and Data Analytics.
- A proven track record in delivering positive on-site customer experience with significant uplift in conversion figures
- An ability to build strong relationships with a variety of internal teams including trading, commercial, marketing and analytics
- A passion for driving online performance and revenue through assessing every touch point of the customer journey
- This role will ideally suit someone coming from a commercial eCommerce trading background where you have consistent exposure to optimisation/conversion.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.