eCommerce Trade Manager
We are proud to be working with one of the North West’s most exciting eCommerce businesses that are looking to add to their incredibly talented eCommerce team. Leaders in their market, they are consistently at the forefront of innovation, investing in new technologies to remain ahead of the curve in an ever changing eCommerce world.
- Driving strong commercial performance through engaging user journey from visitor through to sales conversion
- Working towards agreed optimisation and conversion targets with a continual focus on improving top line sales revenue
- Playing a lead role in the day to day website performance of a specific, designated category
- Working closely with a variety of key stakeholders to drive optimum onsite performance. Some of these teams include both Web and Data Analytics.
- A proven track record in delivering positive on-site customer experience with significant uplift in conversion figures
- An ability to build strong relationships with a variety of internal teams including trading, commercial, marketing and analytics
- A passion for driving online performance and revenue through assessing every touch point of the customer journey
- This role will ideally suit someone coming from a commercial eCommerce trading background where you have consistent exposure to optimisation/conversion.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 12 days ago
International Trading Manager We are proud to be working with one of the North West’s most recognised retailers that are looking to add to their growing eCommerce team. Having operated at the forefront of their market for a number of years, their international expansion continues which is where y...
- £28k - 33k per year
- Posted 26 days ago
Online Trading Manager (Marketplaces) We are proud to be partnering with a premium retail brand who are adding to their high performing eCommerce team. This is a business critical role where you will ensure optimum performance across critical channels/marketplaces and play an instrumental role in...
- £18k - 22k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
eCommerce Executive – Fashion – South Manchester Are you someone at the beginning of your career with a burning desire for fashion and eCommerce?! I am currently for a high growth women’s fashion brand who are adding to their growing eCommerce team! Have you had at least 6 months experience in an...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Head of Ecommerce A market leading fitness and leisure brand are looking for their new Head of eCommerce! This comes at an exciting time for the business following the recent launch of their eCommerce platform. Operating on the global stage you will have ownership over a number of key digital cha...